Individualized Career Evaluation Process (ICEP)
Central Texas College is dedicated to serving the unique needs of our students and understands that it is appropriate to recognize non-traditional learning experiences by awarding course credit. This is done in accordance with recognized guides such as those published by the:
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Commission on Educational Credit
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
The purpose of ICEP is twofold:
- It is an evaluation system based upon correlating career competencies of educational programs with the career competencies of business, industry, government, and the military.
- It awards credit that provides students with alternate methods of course completion.
As with other student services inquires, students should contact their local Central Texas College Field Representatives for further information.