Note: The address for Central Texas College for applying for all VA & Financial Aid benefits is our Main Campus address: Central Texas College, P.O. Box 1800, Killeen, Texas, 76540-1800
Central Texas College keeps promise; Offers Grant for Military Students Affected by TA Suspension.
Introduction to common forms of Financial Aid used at CTC:
- Download the Information on CTC TA Grants.
- Read the Home Campus News Release on the CTC TA Grants and see their FAQs.
- Download the publication Financial Aid Guide
- Download the publication Financial Aid Guide Summary
Students attending CTC may receive financial assistance from a variety of sources, including:
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
- Tuition Assistance (TA)
- Federal Financial Aid (PELL Grant)
- Information for the Pell Grant 2012-2013 verification process: http://europe.ctcd.edu/students/services/FAFSA.php
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)
- Army Emergency Relief - Learn more about AER Scholarships and Programs.
- Air Force Aid Society
- Navy Relief Society
- Civilian Tuition Assistance
- Born abroad or not a US citizen? Learn More about Federal Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements.
- Not eligible for FAFSA? See if you qualify for the TAFSA
Would you like a family member or someone else to discuss your financial aid with you? Please fill out the following form and show Picture ID!
- Download the Student Consent for Release of Financial Aid Information.
For more information on the above, contact your Education Center staff.
For additional information on financial aid that may be available to CTC students, visit the home campus Financial Aid page at
http://www.ctcd.edu/f_aid/2012-2013/index.cfm - 2012-2013
Note: The FAFSA FICE Code for Central Texas College is 004003.