Central Texas College Europe is proud to present DSST Testing at the National Test Center at Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
If experience is the world's greatest teacher, then your experiences may well qualify you for college credit. The nationally recognized DSST Program allows you to receive college credits for learning acquired outside the traditional classroom perhaps from reading, on-the-job training, or independent study. DSSTs offer students a cost effective, time saving way to use their knowledge acquired outside of the classroom to accomplish their educational goals.
Currently, there are almost 2,000 colleges and universities that recognize the DSST program and award college credit for passing scores.
To learn more about the DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST) go to their website at www.getcollegecredit.com/resources.html.
Change in DANTES Procedures – Discontinued Retest Funding
Effective 11 December 2010, DANTES will no longer fund retesting on a previously funded exam title for CLEP, DSST and ECE paper-based or computer-based exams. As a result, Service members taking these exams after 20 May 2010 who do not receive a passing score must be informed they will not be allowed to retest as a DANTES funded candidate on a previously funded exam of the same title. However, they may personally fund a retest after waiting the requisite period of time. This includes spouses and Civil Service personnel of Reserve components and Coast Guard. Advise examinees that if they retake a previously funded exam without paying the requisite fees at the time of testing, their scores will not be transmitted to their respective Service transcript.
Click here to download a copy of this change of policy.
Why take DSST Exams?
- Shorten the time it takes to earn your degree
- ALL DSST Exam Titles offer 3 Credit Hours.
- 36 DSST exams available via computer in the areas of Social Science, Business, Mathematics, Applied Technology, Humanities, and Physical Science
- Open to all Uniformed Services I.D. card holders
B = Baccalaureate Program
BU = Baccalaureate Upper Division
- Art of the Western World; 3B
- Western Europe since 1945; 3B
- An Introduction to the Modern Middle East; 3B
- Human/Cultural Geography; 3B
- Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union; 3BU
- A History of the Vietnam War; 3B
- The Civil War and Reconstruction; 3BU
- Foundations of Education; 3B
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology; 3B
- General Anthropology; 3B
- Substance Abuse; 3BU
- Introduction to Law Enforcement; 3B
- Criminal Justice; 3BU
- Fundamentals of Counseling; 3B
- Principles of Finance; 3BU
- Principles of Financial Accounting; 3B
- Human Resource Management; 3B
- Organizational Behavior; 3B
- Principles of Supervision; 3B
- Business Law II; 3B
- Introduction to Computing; 3B
- Introduction to Business; 3B
- Money and Banking; 3BU
- Personal Finance; 3B
- Management Information Systems; 3BU
- Business Mathematics; 3B
- Business Ethics and Society; 3BU
- Astronomy; 3B
- Here's to Your Health; 3BU
- Environment and Humanity: The Race to Save the Planet; 3B
- Principles of Physical Science I; 3B
- Physical Geology; 3B
- DANTES funds the DSST exam fee upfront; no payment required for military personnel.
- Civilians pay only $100.00.
($80.00 exam fee + $20.00 registration fee)payable by only by credit card (Visa, American Express, and Master Card).
- Note: Effective 11 December 2010, DANTES will no longer fund retesting on a previously funded exam title for CLEP, DSST and ECE paper-based or computer-based exams. Click here to get all the details on this change of policy.
Get started by reserving your seat now.
To contact the natonal test centers:
|Mannheim National Test Center|
|Phone and Email Contact||DSN: 382-4201
Building 50, Room 202
|Office Hours||Tuesday thru Friday 11:00 to 14:00|
|Test Dates and Times||Tuesday thru Friday at 11:30|
|Register Online||Mannheim Test Center|
|Ramstein National Test Center|
|Phone and Email Contact||DSN: 480-3085
|Address||National Test Center
Ramstein Air Base
Building 2104, Room 109
|Office Hours||Monday thru Friday 09:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00|
|Test Dates and Times||Monday thru Friday at 08:30, 10:00 or 13:30|
|Register Online||Ramstein Test Center|
Email National Test Center Staff
Because of the increase of automated spam, you must enter a security code to send a message. The code is case sensitive, and is re-generated each time the page is displayed. If an error occurs on any field, the code will have to be retyped.